Developed in the United States there are currently over 1200 BannerDrop®
installations throughout shopping malls, airports, art galleries,
convention centres and sports stadiums. In Australia and New Zealand;
AMP Capital, Stockland, Lend Lease, QIC and Westfield shopping centres
utilise BannerDrop® display system for their large format banner advertising programs, internal marketing and decorations.
Why BannerDrop® ?
- Unique indexing system and radio remote allows display at all heights
- Eliminates the expense, inconvenience and risk of using high access equipment for display changeovers.
- Lift banners and displays of up to 63kg. Combine two units to double the lifting capacity.
- Long or short term displays are breeze.
- Rotate your banners more often to maintain interest and increase revenue.
- No more clearing floor areas, arranging access equipments or cleaning up tire marks.
- Only requires a standard power outlet and is easily installed.
unit will pay for itself in a short period of time and allow our
clients to offer advertisers and media buyers low cost, standardised
rates for banner installation.
Generate Revenue !
Turn ceiling space into advertising space with BannerDrop® Display Systems. BannerDrop® creates unlimited new promotional and advertising opportunities.
Increase advertising revenues with this
revolutionary product that allows you to easily update your banners as
often as you want without expensive lifts and labour charges. Short term displays are a breeze as you can change your banners quickly and easily to maximize income opportunities.
Bay Media is the exclusive distributor of BannerDrop® Display Systems
in Australia and New Zealand. Bay Media provide a comprehensive
solution for large format banner displays including installation,
banner printing and ongoing management options.
BannerDrop brochure Click here to download.
Contact us for a BannerDrop® brochure and to discuss a tailored solution for your high level displays.
Images of Australian and Worldwide installations. Click to enlarge.